The Cork Archives holds the following Cemetery/Burial records:
- Aghabullogue, 1938-88 (near Macroom, mid-West Cork)
- Bantry, Abbey Graveyard West Cork (gravestone inscriptions and map) (U180)
- Bantry, Church Rd/Garryvorcha West Cork (gravestone inscriptions and map) (U180)
- Bere/Beara, Barony of, West Cork (gravestone inscriptions) (U23)
- Caherlag, near Carrigtohill/ Midleton, Oct. 1896 - May 1972.
- Clonmult, 1946-98 (near Midleton, East Cork)
- Cobh/Queenstown, Clonmel, register of internments Jul. 1897 - Jul 1985
- Cobh, Clonmel, register of burial grants, May 1897 – Dec 1919.
- Cobh, Old Church graveyard, applications for licences for internment, Aug. 1880 - [1900's]
- Cobh/Queenstown Cemetery, register May 1879 - May 1907 (online)
- Cobh/Queenstown Cemetery registers May 1907 - Mar 1929 ; Nov. 1933 - Sep. 1975
- Dunbullogue, 1896-1988 (Online), Templeisque, 1896-1986, Balivinny, 1959-1982, all to the North / Northeast of Cork City.
- Inniscarra, 1896-2002 (10km West of Cork City)
- Kilroan, near Kinsale, Feb. 1949 - Apr. 1973,
- Kilcully, just to the North of Cork City, July 1931 - August 1974 (Online)
- Rathcooney, near Glanmire on the eastern outskirts of Cork City October 1896 - March 1941 (Online)
- St. Finbarr's Cemetery (major Catholic Cemetery, Cork City) 1867 - 1896**
- St. Joseph's Cemetery Registers (major Catholic Cemetery, Cork City), 1874 - 1947, (1877-1917 are online)
- Society of Friends (Quakers), microflims, including burial lists for Cork area.
**For access to records of St.Finbarr’s Cemetery for after 1896 contact Cork City Council, cemeteries section, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Records not yet online may be accessed in our Research Room by appointment. For those unable to come to the research room, we offer a limited research service provided that you give us the date of death/burial of the person(s). To use this service, contact the Archivist (Email email@example.com).